Table of Contents
3 Bean Salad Recipe with Balsamic Vinegar
Looking for a healthy and delicious salad recipe? Try this low-carb three bean salad with a tangy twist of balsamic vinegar. It’s a perfect side dish for any meal and will surely impress your guests!
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the kidney beans, chickpeas, black beans, red bell pepper, red onion, and parsley.
- In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss well to coat.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Before serving, give the salad a good stir and adjust the seasoning if needed.
Low-Carb Three Bean Salad: A Healthy and Option
If you’re watching your carb intake, this low-carb three bean salad is the perfect option. Packed with protein and fiber, it will keep you feeling satisfied and energized.
Bean Salad Shelf Life: How Long Does It Last in the Fridge?
This bean salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Just make sure to keep it in an airtight container to maintain its freshness.
Can You Freeze Three Bean Salad? Expert Tips & Guidelines
While it’s not recommended to freeze this salad, you can freeze the individual beans separately. Just thaw them before using and then follow the recipe instructions to prepare the salad.
Bean Salad Side Dish Ideas: Perfect Complements for Your Meal
This bean salad pairs well with various dishes. Some delicious side dish ideas include grilled chicken, roasted vegetables, or even as a topping for tacos or nachos.