Table of Contents
Australian Potato Salad Recipe: Easy and Flavorful
Looking for a tasty and simple potato salad recipe? Look no further! This delicious Australian potato salad is bursting with flavor and is incredibly easy to make. Whether you’re hosting a BBQ or just want a refreshing side dish, this recipe is sure to impress your guests.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes: In a large pot, add the cubed potatoes and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are fork-tender, about 10-12 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Prepare the dressing: In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, dijon mustard, chives, parsley, red onion, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Combine: Once the potatoes have cooled, transfer them to a large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing over the potatoes and gently toss until all the potatoes are coated.
- Chill and serve: Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together. Serve chilled and enjoy!