Table of Contents
Amish Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe for a Healthy Meal
This Amish Broccoli Cauliflower Salad recipe is perfect for a healthy and satisfying meal. Packed with fresh vegetables and a tangy dressing, it’s a crowd-pleaser that is easy to make.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
Tangy Vinegar Dressing:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, shredded carrots, chopped red onion, chopped celery, raisins, and sliced almonds.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper to make the tangy vinegar dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture and toss until well coated.
- Cover the salad and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Here are some other delicious broccoli salad recipes you might want to try:
- Raw Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad Recipe | Easy & Healthy
- Amish Broccoli Salad with Tangy Vinegar Dressing
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe by The Pioneer Woman
- Pennsylvania Dutch Broccoli Salad: A Traditional Recipe
So, whether you’re looking for a quick and healthy meal or a tasty side dish, this Amish Broccoli Cauliflower Salad recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds!