Table of Contents
Asian Pork Salad Recipe by Jamie Oliver – Easy and Flavorful
Looking for a quick and flavorful salad recipe? Try this delicious Asian pork salad created by the renowned chef Jamie Oliver. This recipe combines the succulent flavors of pork with the freshness of Asian ingredients, resulting in a dish that is both satisfying and refreshing.
- 500g pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 200g mixed salad greens
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Add the sliced pork and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the marinated pork slices until they are browned and cooked through.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed salad greens, cucumber, carrot, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, and mint.
- Add the cooked pork slices to the salad bowl and toss everything together.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts over the salad for an added crunch.
- Serve the delicious Asian pork salad and enjoy!