Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe | Easy and Healthy
This Avocado Shrimp Salad recipe is not only easy to make but also incredibly healthy. Packed with fresh ingredients and bursting with flavors, this salad is the perfect dish for a refreshing summer meal. The combination of creamy avocado, succulent shrimp, and tangy dressing creates a delightful blend that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked shrimp, diced avocados, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and cilantro.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the shrimp and avocado mixture. Gently toss to coat all the ingredients evenly.
- Refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the Avocado Shrimp Salad chilled and enjoy!
Here are a few variations you can try to customize this recipe:
- Add diced cucumbers or bell peppers for extra crunch.
- Replace lime juice with lemon juice for a different citrus flavor.
- Sprinkle some feta cheese or toasted almonds on top for added texture.