Looking for the ultimate BBQ beef ribs recipe that will leave your taste buds craving for more? Look no further! We have the perfect recipe that will give you oven-baked ribs with a mouthwatering flavor and fall-off-the-bone tenderness.
Table of Contents
The Ultimate Guide to Perfect Ribs: Unveiling the Secret
Before we dive into the recipe, let’s uncover the secret to achieving perfect ribs. It all comes down to the right combination of seasonings, cooking time, and temperature.
Oven-Baked Gordon Ramsay Ribs: A Step-by-Step Guide
Follow these steps to recreate the famous Gordon Ramsay-style ribs right in your own kitchen:
- 2 racks of beef ribs
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- BBQ sauce for basting
- Preheat your oven to 250°F (120°C).
- In a small bowl, combine smoked paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the ribs, ensuring they are evenly coated.
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 2.5 to 3 hours, or until the meat is tender and pulls away from the bone.
- Remove the foil and brush the ribs generously with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Broil the ribs for an additional 5 minutes, or until the sauce caramelizes slightly.
- Remove from the oven and let the ribs rest for a few minutes before serving.
Perfectly Cook Beef Ribs at 250°F: Time Guide for Tasty Results
Cooking beef ribs at 250°F ensures that the meat becomes tender and juicy. Follow this time guide for mouthwatering results:
- 2 racks of beef ribs: 2.5 to 3 hours
- 3 racks of beef ribs: 3 to 3.5 hours
- 4 racks of beef ribs: 3.5 to 4 hours
Moist Oven Ribs: Expert Tips for Keeping Them Juicy!
Here are some expert tips to ensure your oven-baked beef ribs stay moist and juicy:
- Choose meaty ribs with plenty of marbling.
- Use a flavorful dry rub to enhance the taste.
- Wrap the ribs tightly in aluminum foil to trap the moisture.
- Baste the ribs with BBQ sauce during the last few minutes of cooking for an extra burst of flavor.
- Allow the ribs to rest before cutting into them to retain their juiciness.
With this recipe and expert tips in hand, you’ll be able to create the most delicious BBQ beef ribs that will impress your family and friends. Enjoy!