Table of Contents
Chicken Haloumi Salad Recipe: A Mouthwatering Delight!
Looking for a healthy and satisfying meal option? This delicious Chicken Haloumi Salad recipe will surely tickle your taste buds! Packed with protein, fresh vegetables, and the irresistible combination of chicken and haloumi, this salad is a mouthwatering delight that you won’t be able to resist.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 200g haloumi cheese, sliced
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill or stovetop grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and dried oregano. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill the chicken for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, grill the haloumi slices for about 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the mixed salad greens, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and Kalamata olives.
- Slice the grilled chicken into thin strips and add it to the salad.
- Add the grilled haloumi slices on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!