If you’re a fan of spicy chicken dishes, this Spicy Chilli Chicken Sauce recipe is a must-try! Packed with flavor and heat, this sauce will take your chicken to a whole new level. It’s quick, easy to make, and incredibly delicious.
Table of Contents
Discover the Secret Ingredients of Hot and Spicy Chicken
When it comes to making hot and spicy chicken, there are a few secret ingredients that can take the flavor to another level. Ginger, garlic, and red chilli peppers are the key players in this recipe. They add a depth of flavor and a fiery kick that will make your taste buds dance.
Chicken 65 vs Chicken Chilli: Unraveling the Tasty Differences
Chicken 65 and Chicken Chilli are both popular chicken dishes, but they have some distinct differences. Chicken 65 is a deep-fried chicken dish that originated in Chennai, India. It’s marinated with a blend of spices and typically served as an appetizer. On the other hand, Chicken Chilli is a Chinese-inspired dish with a spicy sauce and stir-fried vegetables. It’s often served as a main course.
Discover the Versatile Uses of Chili Sauce: From Condiment to Culinary Masterpiece
Chili sauce is not just a condiment; it can be used in various ways to elevate your culinary creations. The tangy and spicy flavor of chili sauce pairs well with a wide range of dishes. From using it as a dip for snacks to incorporating it into marinades and dressings, the possibilities are endless.
Pairings: Sweet Chili Sauce’s Perfect Matches
Sweet chili sauce is a popular condiment that adds a touch of sweetness and heat to any dish. It pairs perfectly with a variety of foods, including spring rolls, grilled meats, stir-fried vegetables, and even sandwiches. The combination of sweet and spicy flavors creates a delicious harmony that will leave you wanting more.
- 500g boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 2 red chilli peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- In a large pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the minced garlic, grated ginger, and chopped red chilli peppers to the pan. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Push the onion mixture to one side of the pan and add the chicken pieces. Cook until browned on all sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, and salt. Pour the sauce over the chicken and stir well to coat.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice or noodles.