Table of Contents
- Chinese Beef and Broccoli Sauce Recipe – Easy and Flavorful
Chinese Beef and Broccoli Sauce Recipe – Easy and Flavorful
Are you craving a flavorful Chinese dish that is easy to make at home? Look no further! This delicious Chinese Beef and Broccoli Sauce recipe will satisfy your taste buds and leave you wanting more. With a perfect balance of tender beef, crisp broccoli, and a savory sauce, this dish is sure to become a favorite in your household.
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, beef broth, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes (if using). Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add thinly sliced flank steak to the skillet and cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and add broccoli florets to the skillet. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the beef and broccoli. Stir well to coat everything evenly. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve hot over steamed rice or noodles.
Chinese Beef and Broccoli Sauce: Ingredients and Recipe Guide
Looking for a guide on how to make Chinese Beef and Broccoli Sauce? Look no further! This recipe includes a list of ingredients and step-by-step instructions to help you create this delicious dish at home.
Chinese Chicken and Broccoli Sauce: Ingredients and Recipe Revealed
Love chicken? We’ve got you covered too! Discover the ingredients and recipe for Chinese Chicken and Broccoli Sauce, a flavorful alternative to the beef version. Try it out and enjoy a new twist on a classic Chinese dish.
How Chinese Restaurants Achieve Crispy Broccoli: Insider Secrets
Ever wondered how Chinese restaurants achieve that perfectly crispy broccoli in their dishes? We’ve got the inside scoop! Learn the secrets to achieving that delightful texture and take your homemade Chinese cuisine to the next level.
Best Store Bought Sauce for Beef and Broccoli: A Tasty Guide
Short on time? No worries! Check out our guide to the best store-bought sauce for Beef and Broccoli. Save time in the kitchen without compromising on taste with these flavorful options.