Table of Contents
Christmas Eve Salad Recipe: Festive and Healthy
The Christmas season is all about indulging in delicious food, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your health. This festive and healthy Christmas Eve salad is the perfect addition to your holiday menu. Packed with vibrant colors and fresh flavors, it’s sure to impress your guests and leave them feeling satisfied.
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed salad greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red bell pepper, red onion, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and pine nuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Other Salad Recipes:
- Mandarin Orange Salad: A Refreshing and Healthy Citrus Delight
- Broccoli Salad: A Healthy and Easy Recipe
- Brussels Sprouts Salad: A Healthy and Tasty Recipe
- Green Salad Recipes: Fresh, Healthy, and Easy-to-Make
Expand your salad repertoire with these refreshing and healthy options. They are perfect for any occasion and will surely impress your family and friends.