Table of Contents
Emeril’s BBQ Shrimp Recipe – Easy & Flavorful!
If you’re looking for a mouthwatering shrimp recipe that is easy to make and bursting with flavor, then you’ve come to the right place! Emeril’s BBQ Shrimp is a delicious dish inspired by the flavors of New Orleans. This recipe is perfect for seafood lovers who enjoy a little bit of spice and a whole lot of flavor.
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1: In a bowl, combine the melted butter, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, cayenne pepper, dried thyme, dried oregano, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well to create the marinade.
- Step 2: Place the shrimp in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Make sure to coat the shrimp evenly. Let them marinate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Step 3: Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. If you don’t have a grill, you can also use a grill pan or skillet on the stovetop.
- Step 4: Once the grill is hot, place the shrimp on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they turn pink and opaque. Be careful not to overcook them as they can become rubbery.
- Step 5: Remove the shrimp from the grill and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Step 6: Serve your delicious Emeril’s BBQ Shrimp hot and enjoy with crusty bread or over a bed of rice. Don’t forget to squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the top for an extra burst of flavor!
New Orleans BBQ Shrimp: Easy & Tasty Recipe
This variation of Emeril’s BBQ Shrimp recipe adds a touch of New Orleans flair to your meal. The combination of spices and Worcestershire sauce creates a unique and irresistible flavor that will transport your taste buds straight to the heart of the Big Easy.
Oven-Barbecued Shrimp Recipe by Emeril
If you don’t have access to a grill or simply prefer using your oven, this variation of Emeril’s BBQ Shrimp recipe is perfect for you. The oven-barbecued method ensures that the shrimp are cooked to perfection while still retaining all the delicious flavors of the marinade.
Authentic New Orleans BBQ Shrimp: A Flavorful Southern Delight
This version of Emeril’s BBQ Shrimp recipe stays true to the authentic flavors of New Orleans. The combination of spices, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce creates a mouthwatering dish that is sure to impress your family and friends.
Pascal Manale BBQ Shrimp Recipe – Australian Expert Chef Reveals!
If you’re looking to put an Australian twist on Emeril’s BBQ Shrimp recipe, try this variation by Pascal Manale, an expert chef from Australia. The addition of local ingredients and cooking techniques will take this dish to a whole new level of deliciousness.