If you’re a pasta lover, you’re in for a treat with this mouthwatering Harry Hamlin Bolognese Sauce recipe. This rich and flavorful sauce will take your pasta dishes to the next level. Get ready to impress your friends and family with this delicious recipe!
Table of Contents
Harry Hamlin’s Bolognese Sauce: Unveiling the Recipe & Ingredients
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced carrot
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
Master the Art of Making Gordon Ramsay’s Best Bolognese
If you want to elevate your Bolognese sauce to perfection, follow these expert tips:
- Sear the meat: Before adding the vegetables, sear the ground beef and pork in olive oil to enhance the flavor.
- Sweat the vegetables: Cook the onion, carrot, celery, and garlic until they are soft and fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes and wine: Pour in the crushed tomatoes and red wine, and let the sauce simmer for at least an hour to develop the flavors.
- Finish with milk and cheese: Stir in the milk and Parmesan cheese to add richness and creaminess to the sauce.
- Season to taste: Don’t forget to season with basil, oregano, salt, and pepper according to your preference.
10 Easy Tips to Make Spaghetti Bolognese Even Tastier!
Here are some quick tips to make your Spaghetti Bolognese even more delicious:
- Use quality ingredients: Opt for fresh and high-quality ingredients to enhance the overall taste of your dish.
- Cook the pasta al dente: Follow the instructions on the pasta package and cook it until it’s firm to the bite.
- Garnish with fresh herbs: Sprinkle some fresh basil or parsley on top of your Bolognese for added freshness.
- Experiment with different meats: Try using a combination of ground beef, pork, and veal for a unique flavor profile.
- Add a splash of red wine: Red wine can add depth and complexity to your sauce. Just a splash will do!
- Let it simmer: Allow your Bolognese sauce to simmer for a longer time to intensify the flavors.
- Grate fresh Parmesan: Grate some fresh Parmesan cheese over your pasta before serving for a cheesy finish.
- Serve with garlic bread: A side of garlic bread pairs perfectly with Spaghetti Bolognese.
- Try different pasta shapes: Explore various pasta shapes to find your favorite pairing with Bolognese sauce.
- Enjoy leftovers: Bolognese sauce tastes even better the next day, so don’t hesitate to save some for later.