Table of Contents
- Honey BBQ Chicken Recipe: Easy Oven Baked Method
Honey BBQ Chicken Recipe: Easy Oven Baked Method
Are you craving a mouthwatering and easy-to-make honey BBQ chicken dish? Look no further! This delicious recipe combines the sweetness of honey with the smoky flavors of barbecue sauce, resulting in a perfectly baked chicken that will leave your taste buds wanting more. With this simple oven method, you can enjoy a tender and juicy chicken every time.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven: Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Prepare the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the honey, barbecue sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Marinate the chicken: Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the marinade over them. Make sure the chicken is evenly coated. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to penetrate the meat.
- Bake the chicken: Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Baste with marinade: Every 10 minutes, open the oven and baste the chicken breasts with the marinade from the baking dish. This will keep the chicken moist and infuse it with more flavor.
- Broil for caramelization: For an extra touch of deliciousness, switch the oven to broil mode and broil the chicken for 2-3 minutes at the end. This will caramelize the honey BBQ sauce, giving the chicken a beautiful golden color.
- Rest and serve: Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute, resulting in a more tender and flavorful chicken. Serve hot and enjoy!
[“Perfectly Cooked Chicken Breast: Oven Cooking Time Guide”,”Reddi Gourmet Honey BBQ Chicken Recipe: Easy Cooking Guide”,”Moist Barbecue Chicken: Tips for Juicy and Flavorful Grilling”,”Golden Chicken Oven Recipe: Master the Art of Perfectly Roasted Poultry”]
Looking for more chicken recipes? Check out these helpful articles: