Table of Contents
- Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe from Joan’s on Third
Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe from Joan’s on Third
Welcome to Joan’s on Third, where we take pride in serving you the most delectable Chinese Chicken Salad. Our recipe combines fresh and vibrant ingredients to create a burst of flavors that will leave you craving for more.
Discover the Ingredients of Joan’s on Third Chinese Chicken Salad
Our Chinese Chicken Salad is made with a delightful combination of ingredients that come together to create a harmonious and satisfying dish. Here are the key components:
- Chicken Breast: Tender and juicy, grilled to perfection.
- Napa Cabbage: Adds a crisp and refreshing texture.
- Carrots: Shredded for a touch of sweetness.
- Green Onions: Adds a mild onion flavor.
- Mandarin Oranges: Provides a burst of citrusy goodness.
- Almonds: Toasted and crunchy for added texture.
- Won Ton Strips: Crispy and savory.
- Sesame Ginger Dressing: A flavorful and tangy dressing that ties all the ingredients together.
Joan’s on Third Chinese Chicken Salad: Calorie Count and Nutrition Facts
Our Chinese Chicken Salad is not only delicious but also a healthy choice for your meal. Here are the approximate nutrition facts per serving:
- Calories: 350
- Protein: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 5g
Chinese Chicken Salad Side Dishes: Exploring the Perfect Complements
Enhance your Chinese Chicken Salad experience by pairing it with some delightful side dishes. Here are a few suggestions:
- Hot and Sour Soup: A classic Chinese soup that balances the flavors.
- Steamed Dumplings: Soft and flavorful, a perfect match.
- Vegetable Spring Rolls: Light and crispy, adds a contrasting texture.
- Fortune Cookies: A fun and traditional way to end your meal.
Revamp Your Chicken Salad: 5 Tips to Eliminate Bland Tastes
To take your chicken salad to the next level, follow these tips:
- Marinate the Chicken: Infuse the chicken with flavors by marinating it before grilling.
- Add Fresh Herbs: Cilantro, mint, or Thai basil can add a burst of freshness.
- Experiment with Spices: Try adding ginger, garlic, or chili flakes for an extra kick.
- Crunchy Toppings: Sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds or crispy fried onions for added texture.
- Drizzle with Sauce: Finish off your salad with a drizzle of soy sauce or a squeeze of lime for a tangy twist.