Table of Contents
Kale Salad Recipe with Sweet Potato – Healthy and Easy to Make!
If you’re looking for a healthy and easy-to-make salad recipe, this delicious kale salad with sweet potato is just what you need! Packed with nutrients and bursting with flavors, this salad is a delightful combination of fresh ingredients that will leave you satisfied and nourished. Whether you’re a kale lover or trying to incorporate more greens into your diet, this recipe is a winner.
- 4 cups of kale, washed and chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the diced sweet potato on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped kale, dried cranberries, chopped almonds, and crumbled feta cheese.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the kale mixture and toss until all the ingredients are well coated.
- Add the roasted sweet potato to the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve the salad immediately and enjoy!
While writing the article, you mentioned four different salad variations. To clarify, the article will focus on the main recipe: “Kale Salad with Sweet Potato”. The other variations mentioned are:
- “Kale & Sweet Potato Salad with Dried Cranberries”
- “Kale Sweet Potato Tahini Salad: A Nutritious Delight!”
- “Kale Salad with Sweet Potato & Chickpeas: A Healthy and Flavorful Recipe”
- “Kale Sweet Potato Feta Salad: A Healthy and Flavorful Recipe”
While these variations sound tempting, they will not be covered in this particular article. However, if you’re interested in exploring those recipes, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide you with the details.