Table of Contents
Kebab BBQ Sauce Recipe for Perfect Grilling
If you’re looking to take your grilling game to the next level, then this delicious kebab BBQ sauce recipe is a must-try. The perfect combination of tangy, sweet, and smoky flavors will elevate your grilled kebabs to a whole new level of deliciousness. Whether you’re grilling chicken, beef, or vegetables, this sauce is the perfect accompaniment.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and let it cool before using.
- Apply the sauce to your kebabs during the last 5 minutes of grilling, using a brush to evenly coat them.
- Continue grilling the kebabs until they are cooked to perfection.
BBQ Sauce: When to Apply for Grilled Chicken Perfection
If you want your grilled chicken to be perfectly flavored, it’s important to know when to apply the BBQ sauce. The best time to do so is during the last 5 minutes of grilling. This allows the sauce to caramelize and create a delicious glaze on the chicken without burning.
BBQ Kebabs: A Step-by-Step Guide
Creating delicious BBQ kebabs is easy when you follow these simple steps:
- Choose your desired protein and vegetables.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the protein and vegetables onto skewers.
- Season the kebabs with salt, pepper, and any desired spices.
- Grill the kebabs, turning occasionally, until cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- During the last 5 minutes of grilling, brush the kebabs with the delicious kebab BBQ sauce.
- Remove the kebabs from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
Grilling Kabobs: How Long for Perfectly Cooked Skewers?
The cooking time for grilled kebabs can vary depending on the type and size of the protein and vegetables. As a general guideline, it’s best to grill the kebabs for about 10-15 minutes, turning them occasionally to ensure even cooking. To ensure perfectly cooked skewers, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the protein. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C), while beef should reach 145°F (63°C) for medium-rare.
Grilling Tips: How to Keep BBQ Sauce on Chicken
To keep the BBQ sauce on chicken while grilling, follow these tips:
- Make sure the chicken is dry before applying the sauce.
- Apply a thin layer of oil on the chicken before adding the sauce to help it adhere better.
- Apply the sauce during the last 5 minutes of grilling to prevent it from burning.
- Use a brush to evenly coat the chicken with the sauce.
- If desired, you can also baste the chicken with the sauce throughout the grilling process for extra flavor.