Table of Contents
- Kewpie Salad Dressing Recipe – Easy Homemade Version
- Kewpie Sesame Dressing: Ingredients and More | Ultimate Guide
Kewpie Salad Dressing Recipe – Easy Homemade Version
Are you a fan of Japanese cuisine? If so, you’ve probably come across the famous Kewpie Salad Dressing. This creamy and tangy dressing adds a burst of flavor to any salad. And the best part? You can make it easily at home! Follow this simple recipe to create your very own homemade version of this delicious dressing.
- 1/2 cup Kewpie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine Kewpie mayonnaise, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, grated ginger, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk the ingredients together until well combined and the dressing is smooth.
- Taste the dressing and adjust the seasonings according to your preference.
- Refrigerate the dressing for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Once chilled, give the dressing a good stir before drizzling it over your favorite salad.
Enjoy Your Homemade Kewpie Salad Dressing!
Now that you have your very own homemade Kewpie Salad Dressing, you can enjoy it on a variety of dishes. Whether you want to dress up a simple green salad or add a tasty twist to roasted vegetables, this dressing is sure to impress. Experiment with different ingredients and make it your own!