KFC Salad Dressing Recipe: Easy Homemade Version
Welcome to our easy homemade version of the delicious KFC Salad Dressing recipe. This tangy and creamy dressing is the perfect accompaniment to any salad, adding a burst of flavor to your greens. Skip the store-bought dressings and try making this one at home for a fresh and delicious twist.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, black pepper, paprika, and onion powder.
- Whisk together until well blended and smooth.
- Transfer the dressing to a jar or container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve chilled over your favorite salad and enjoy!