Table of Contents
Korean BBQ Egg Recipe | Easy and Flavorful
Are you craving a flavorful and easy-to-make Korean dish? Look no further than this delicious Korean BBQ Egg recipe. This dish is packed with savory flavors and is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced cook, you’ll find this recipe simple and satisfying.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and beat until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Cook the eggs for about 2-3 minutes, or until they start to set around the edges.
- Gently lift the edges of the eggs with a spatula and tilt the pan to allow the uncooked eggs to flow to the edges.
- Sprinkle the sliced green onion on top of the eggs.
- Cover the pan and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the eggs are fully cooked.
This Korean BBQ Egg recipe is versatile and can be enjoyed on its own or served with rice and kimchi for a complete meal. The combination of soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and aromatic seasonings creates a mouthwatering dish that will leave you wanting more. Give it a try and impress your family and friends with this easy and flavorful Korean BBQ Egg recipe!
Korean Steamed Egg: Calories and Nutritional Facts
If you’re wondering about the nutritional value of Korean steamed eggs, you’ll be happy to know that they are a healthy and nutritious option. One large egg contains about 78 calories, 5 grams of fat, and 6 grams of protein. The addition of soy sauce, sesame oil, and other ingredients in this recipe may add some additional calories and fat, so it’s important to enjoy this dish in moderation.
Steam Eggs Without Steamer: Easy Cooking Hack for Perfect Results
If you don’t have a steamer, don’t worry! You can still achieve perfectly steamed eggs with a simple cooking hack. Just place a heat-safe bowl or ramekin inside a larger pot filled with about 1 inch of water. Place a lid on the pot and steam the eggs over medium heat for the recommended cooking time.
Perfectly Steamed Eggs: A Quick Guide to Cooking Times
The cooking time for steamed eggs may vary depending on the size and freshness of the eggs, as well as the desired consistency. Here’s a quick guide:
- Soft-steamed eggs: Cook for 6-7 minutes for a custard-like texture with a slightly runny yolk.
- Medium-steamed eggs: Cook for 8-9 minutes for a firmer but still creamy yolk.
- Hard-steamed eggs: Cook for 10-12 minutes for a fully set yolk.
Easy Pan Steamed Egg Recipe: Quick Guide for Perfect Results
If you prefer using a pan instead of steaming, follow the instructions in this recipe for easy and delicious pan-steamed eggs. The result will be equally satisfying!
Enjoy the delightful flavors of this Korean BBQ Egg recipe and experiment with different toppings and seasonings to make it your own. Happy cooking!