Looking for a tasty and versatile side dish that pairs well with any meal? Look no further than this delicious Kraft Potato Salad recipe. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or need a quick dish for a potluck, this potato salad is always a crowd-pleaser.
Table of Contents
Fancy Up Store Bought Potato Salad: Easy Tips for a Upgrade
If you’re in a pinch and don’t have time to make potato salad from scratch, you can easily enhance store-bought potato salad to make it taste homemade. Here are some expert tips:
Enhance Store Bought Potato Salad: Expert Tips for Irresistible Flavor
- Add Diced Red Onion: Finely chop half a red onion and mix it into the store-bought potato salad for an added burst of flavor.
- Sprinkle with Fresh Herbs: Chop some fresh herbs like parsley or dill and sprinkle them over the potato salad to give it a fresh and vibrant taste.
- Squeeze of Lemon Juice: Drizzle some freshly squeezed lemon juice over the salad to brighten up the flavors.
What is Potato Salad a Good Side For? Discover the Perfect Pairings!
Potato salad is a versatile side dish that complements many main courses. Here are some perfect pairings:
- Barbecue Ribs: The creamy and tangy flavors of potato salad perfectly balance the richness of barbecue ribs.
- Grilled Chicken: The cool and refreshing potato salad complements the smoky flavors of grilled chicken.
- Burgers: Serve potato salad alongside burgers for a classic and satisfying meal.
Easy Recipe for Paula Deen’s Potato Salad: Step-by-Step Guide
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, boil the diced potatoes until tender. Drain and let them cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, white vinegar, diced celery, and diced red onion.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, combine them with the dressing mixture. Gently fold until all the potatoes are coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.