Are you looking for a tasty and healthy salad dressing recipe that is low in acid? Look no further! This delicious low acid salad dressing is packed with flavor and perfect for those with acid reflux or ulcers. With a few simple ingredients, you can create a dressing that will take your salads to the next level. Follow this easy recipe and enjoy a healthy meal!
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Taste the dressing and adjust the seasonings according to your preference. You can add more honey for sweetness or more vinegar for tanginess.
- Once you are satisfied with the taste, transfer the dressing to a jar or airtight container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- When ready to serve, give the dressing a good shake to recombine any separated ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over your favorite salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Enjoy your delicious low acid salad!