Table of Contents
Low FODMAP Chicken Salad Recipe for a Healthy Meal
Looking for a tasty and healthy meal option that won’t upset your stomach? Try this delicious low FODMAP chicken salad recipe that is not only easy to make but also packed with nutritious ingredients. Whether you’re following a low FODMAP diet or simply looking for a light and refreshing meal, this chicken salad is a perfect choice.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons low FODMAP mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red bell pepper, green onions, parsley, and sliced almonds.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the low FODMAP mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken salad mixture and toss gently to coat all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Low FODMAP Diet: Best Salad Dressings to Enjoy
If you’re following a low FODMAP diet, finding suitable salad dressings can be a challenge. However, this chicken salad recipe uses a low FODMAP mayonnaise as the base for the dressing, making it a safe and delicious option for those with sensitive stomachs.
and Nutritious Chicken Salad: A Complete Meal Option
This low FODMAP chicken salad is not only delicious but also packed with nutritious ingredients. With the combination of chicken, vegetables, and almonds, it provides a good balance of protein, fiber, and healthy fats, making it a complete meal option.
Low FODMAP Diet: Enjoy Chicken Without Worry
Chicken is a versatile and lean protein option that can be enjoyed on a low FODMAP diet. By using low FODMAP ingredients and a suitable dressing, like the one in this recipe, you can enjoy chicken without worrying about triggering digestive discomfort.
Low FODMAP Mayo: The Perfect Choice for Sensitive Stomachs
Traditional mayonnaise can be high in FODMAPs, which can cause digestive issues for those with sensitive stomachs. However, using a low FODMAP mayo in this chicken salad recipe ensures that it remains stomach-friendly while still providing a creamy and flavorful dressing.