Table of Contents
- Low Sodium Salad Dressing Recipe | Healthy and Flavorful
- Discover Low Sodium Salad Dressings: Your Healthy Options
Low Sodium Salad Dressing Recipe | Healthy and Flavorful
Are you looking for a healthy and flavorful salad dressing recipe that is low in sodium? Look no further! This delicious dressing is not only great for your taste buds, but it also promotes a healthy lifestyle. Say goodbye to store-bought dressings filled with preservatives and hello to a homemade, nutritious option.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, honey, black pepper, and dried oregano until well combined.
- Once the dressing is mixed, taste and adjust the seasoning according to your preference. You can add more lemon juice for a tangier flavor or honey for a sweeter taste.
- Transfer the dressing to a glass jar or container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Before serving, give the dressing a good shake to ensure all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the dressing over your favorite salad or use it as a marinade for grilled vegetables or chicken.