Table of Contents
Maine Potato Salad Recipe: A Taste of New England!
Looking for a taste of New England? This Maine Potato Salad Recipe will transport you straight to the shores of the Atlantic. Packed with flavor, this potato salad is the perfect side dish for all your summer gatherings.
- 4 large Maine potatoes, boiled and diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Add the diced potatoes, celery, red onion, and parsley to the bowl. Gently toss until all ingredients are well coated with the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Adjust the seasoning as desired.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Before serving, give the potato salad a quick toss to redistribute the dressing. Garnish with additional parsley if desired.
Paula Deen Potato Salad Recipe: Step-by-Step Guide
Bobby Flay’s Potato Salad Recipe: Step-by-Step Guide
Rachael Ray’s Potato Salad Recipe: A Simple and Guide
The Benefits of Adding Vinegar to Potato Salad: Explained
These additional articles provide more insights into potato salad recipes and the benefits of adding vinegar. If you’re interested in exploring different variations or understanding the science behind the ingredients, be sure to check them out!