Experience the taste of Thailand with this delightful mango salad recipe. Fresh, tangy, and bursting with flavors, this salad is a perfect combination of sweet and savory. It’s incredibly refreshing and easy to make. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a novice cook, this recipe is sure to impress!
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, crushed
- In a large bowl, combine the mangoes, cucumber, red bell pepper, and red onion.
- Add the cilantro and mint leaves, and gently toss to mix.
- Sprinkle the crushed peanuts over the salad.
- For the dressing, whisk together the following ingredients in a separate bowl:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small red chili, minced
To shred a green mango like a pro, use a sharp knife and make thin, even slices. Alternatively, you can use a mandoline slicer for even thinner slices. Be sure to remove the skin first for a smoother texture.
Enjoy this delicious mango Thai salad as a light lunch or as a side dish to complement your main course. It’s a perfect blend of fresh ingredients and exotic flavors that will transport your taste buds to the tropical paradise of Thailand.