Table of Contents
- Mongolian BBQ Recipe: Authentic Filipino Style Delight
- What Noodles Are Used at Mongolian BBQ? Expert Insights
- Discover the Top Sauces Used at Mongolian Grill – Expert Insights
- Discover the Secrets of Mongolian Beef Sauce: Ingredients Revealed
- Mongolian Chicken vs Szechuan Chicken: Unveiling the Tasty Differences
Mongolian BBQ Recipe: Authentic Filipino Style Delight
Looking to add a taste of the Philippines to your culinary repertoire? Look no further than this delicious recipe for Mongolian BBQ, Filipino style. This mouthwatering dish is sure to impress your guests and leave them asking for seconds.
- 1 pound beef, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1 cup bamboo shoots
- 1 cup water chestnuts
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Cooked noodles of your choice (rice noodles or egg noodles work well)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, and sesame oil. Add the beef slices and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the marinated beef slices and stir-fry until cooked to your desired level of doneness. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add more vegetable oil if needed. Sauté the onion, bell pepper, carrot, broccoli, snap peas, mushrooms, baby corn, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and bean sprouts until crisp-tender.
- Return the cooked beef to the skillet and toss everything together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Mongolian BBQ over cooked noodles of your choice.
What Noodles Are Used at Mongolian BBQ? Expert Insights
Mongolian BBQ typically uses rice noodles or egg noodles. These noodles have a great texture and can absorb the flavors of the sauces and ingredients used in the dish.
Discover the Top Sauces Used at Mongolian Grill – Expert Insights
Mongolian BBQ commonly uses soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, and sesame oil as the base sauces. These sauces add depth and umami to the dish, enhancing the flavors of the meat and vegetables.
Discover the Secrets of Mongolian Beef Sauce: Ingredients Revealed
The sauce used in Mongolian Beef typically consists of soy sauce, brown sugar, hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch for thickening. This combination creates a savory and slightly sweet sauce that coats the beef perfectly.
Mongolian Chicken vs Szechuan Chicken: Unveiling the Tasty Differences
Mongolian Chicken and Szechuan Chicken are both delicious dishes, but they have distinct differences in flavor. Mongolian Chicken has a milder and slightly sweet taste, while Szechuan Chicken is known for its spiciness and bold flavors.