Table of Contents
Mozzarella Salad Recipe – Easy, Fresh, and Bursting with Flavor
Indulge in the irresistible charm of this delightful Mozzarella Salad recipe. Made with fresh ingredients, this salad is the perfect blend of flavors that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, and torn basil leaves.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the mozzarella mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Let the salad marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Before serving, give the salad a final toss and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Serve the delicious Mozzarella Salad chilled and enjoy!
Discover the Irresistible Charm of Caprese Salad: A Culinary Delight
Caprese Salad is a classic Italian dish that features fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil. It’s a simple yet elegant combination that showcases the beauty of fresh ingredients. Try our Mozzarella Salad recipe and experience the delightful flavors of this culinary delight.
Pairings: 10 Perfect Sides for Caprese Salad
Pair your Mozzarella Salad with these delightful sides to create a complete and satisfying meal:
- Garlic bread
- Grilled vegetables
- Antipasto platter
- Herb-roasted chicken
- Pasta salad
- Prosciutto-wrapped asparagus
- Quinoa tabbouleh
- Crusty French bread
- Greek salad
Perfect Tomato Cutting Techniques for Caprese Salad: Expert Tips
When preparing your Mozzarella Salad, follow these expert tips for perfect tomato cutting:
- Use a sharp knife to slice the tomatoes evenly.
- For cherry tomatoes, cut them in half to expose their juicy centers.
- Remove any tough or unripe parts of the tomatoes before adding them to the salad.