Table of Contents
Mushroom Salad with Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
Looking for a flavorful and healthy salad recipe? This Mushroom Salad with Homemade Mayonnaise is the perfect choice! Packed with fresh mushrooms and a creamy homemade mayo dressing, this salad is both satisfying and nutritious.
- 250g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the sliced mushrooms, mixed salad greens, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the homemade mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss gently until everything is well coated.
- Let the salad sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Before serving, give the salad a final toss and adjust the seasoning if needed.
Flavorful Mushroom Salad with Homemade Mayo & Sour Cream Recipe
If you want to add an extra creamy twist to this mushroom salad, try substituting half of the homemade mayonnaise with sour cream. The tanginess of the sour cream complements the earthiness of the mushrooms perfectly.
Mouthwatering Mushroom Salad: Homemade Mayo & Egg Recipe
For a protein-packed version of this salad, consider adding hard-boiled eggs. Simply chop a few boiled eggs and sprinkle them over the salad before tossing with the dressing. The combination of mushrooms, eggs, and homemade mayo is absolutely mouthwatering.
and Easy Mushroom Salad Recipe | Healthy and Quick
This mushroom salad recipe is not only delicious but also incredibly easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a healthy and quick salad ready in no time. Feel free to customize the salad by adding your favorite veggies or toppings.
Mushroom Mayonnaise Recipe: Add a Twist to Your Dishes
If you have some leftover homemade mayonnaise from making this salad, why not experiment with other dishes? Use it as a spread for sandwiches, a dip for veggies, or even as a creamy sauce for pasta. The possibilities are endless!