Spiced Pecan Dukkah crusted cream cheese rouladePrint Share
Cheese, wine and pecans are a few of my favourite things. This simple yet impressive cheese platter diva will time after time steal the spotlight.
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 15min
- Cooking Time: Refrigerate 45min
- Total Time: 15min
- 300 g cream cheese
- 50 g sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1 pack spiced pecan dukkah
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well combined
- To roll into a log shape, place onto cling wrap, roll to make a firm tight log roughly 3-4 cm in diameter and set in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Remove cling wrap from the cheese log and place onto a baking tray sprinkle liberally with Barefoot Farm Spiced Pecan Dukkah, rolling it gently to create a even coating of dukkah, rewrap in gladwrap to set in the fridge for a further 15 minutes
- Serve as a log or cut and serve slices on cheese boards. Also perfect added to salads
Will keep for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.