Table of Contents
Sizzling Spicy BBQ Ribs Recipe for the Oven – A Finger-Licking Delight!
Are you ready to indulge in a mouthwatering dish that will leave you craving for more? Look no further than this sizzling spicy BBQ ribs recipe for the oven. These finger-licking ribs are packed with flavor and will have your taste buds dancing with delight. Follow this step-by-step guide to master the art of cooking perfect ribs in the oven.
Perfectly Cook Ribs in Oven: 350°F for Best Results
To achieve tender and juicy ribs, preheat your oven to 350°F. This temperature ensures that the ribs cook evenly and retain their moisture. For the best results, use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 145°F for pork ribs or 165°F for beef ribs.
Delicious Oven-Baked Ribs: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Choose high-quality ribs: Select fresh, meaty ribs from your trusted butcher.
- Prepare the spice rub: In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of paprika, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of onion powder, 1 teaspoon of chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Apply the spice rub: Rub the spice mixture generously over the ribs, ensuring all sides are coated.
- Let it marinate: Place the ribs in a large ziplock bag or covered dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight for maximum flavor.
- Prepare the BBQ sauce: In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of ketchup, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika, and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Get ready to bake: Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Bake the ribs: Place the marinated ribs on a baking tray and brush them with the prepared BBQ sauce. Cover the tray tightly with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Finish with a sizzle: Remove the foil, brush the ribs with more BBQ sauce, and broil for an additional 5 minutes to get a caramelized, sizzling finish.
- Serve and enjoy: Let the ribs rest for a few minutes before cutting them into individual pieces. Serve with extra BBQ sauce on the side and enjoy the finger-licking delight!
Master the Art of Ribs: Discover the Perfect Rub and BBQ Sauce Combo
When it comes to ribs, the key to mouthwatering flavor lies in the perfect combination of rub and BBQ sauce. Experiment with different spice blends and homemade sauces to find your ultimate flavor profile. Don’t be afraid to get creative and adjust the seasonings according to your taste preferences.
Master the Art of Adding Smoky Flavor to Ribs: Expert Tips
- Use wood chips: Soak wood chips in water for at least 30 minutes, then place them in a smoker box or wrap them in foil and poke holes. Add the wood chips to your oven while baking the ribs for a smoky flavor.
- Baste with apple juice: Basting the ribs with apple juice throughout the cooking process adds moisture and imparts a subtle fruity sweetness.
- Try different wood varieties: Experiment with different types of wood, such as hickory, mesquite, or cherry, to add unique smoky flavors to your ribs.
Now that you have all the tools and knowledge, it’s time to embark on your rib-cooking adventure. Follow these steps, embrace your creativity, and savor the deliciousness of these sizzling spicy BBQ ribs straight from your oven!