Table of Contents
Whole30 BBQ Sauce Recipe for Clean Eating
Are you following the Whole30 diet and craving some delicious BBQ sauce? Look no further! This homemade BBQ sauce recipe is not only Whole30 approved but also packed with flavor. Get ready to take your clean eating to the next level with this mouthwatering sauce.
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional for some heat)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the ghee.
- Add the tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, coconut aminos, dijon mustard, unsweetened apple sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper (if desired).
- Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Simmer the sauce for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let it cool down.
- Transfer the sauce to a glass jar or container and refrigerate before using.
1. Best Whole30 Approved Sauces: A Comprehensive Guide
If you’re looking for other Whole30 approved sauces, check out our comprehensive guide where we share a variety of delicious options to enhance your meals.
2. BBQ Recipes for Whole30: Satisfy Your Cravings!
Craving more BBQ recipes that are Whole30 compliant? Explore our collection of mouthwatering recipes that will satisfy your BBQ cravings while sticking to your clean eating goals.
3. Boost Your BBQ Sauce: Top Ingredients to Enhance Flavor
Want to take your BBQ sauce to the next level? Discover the top ingredients you can add to enhance the flavor of your homemade sauce.
4. Top Whole30 Soy Sauce Substitutes: A Flavorful Guide
If you’re following the Whole30 diet, soy sauce is off-limits. Check out our flavorful guide to find the best Whole30 compliant substitutes for soy sauce in your favorite recipes.